Before you reach out to us with your review request, please note that our reviews are our own, honest opinions and we do not get paid for them.
We understand that writing is no easy feat but criticizing is what we do. If we like your book, we will say so. If we hate it, we will say just as much. This won't change just because we received a copy.
Also note that a review request, in no way guarantees a review and it is up to us to decide if we want to review your book or not. We will reply within a week if we're interested in reviewing your book.
- We only accept Young Adult fiction
- We prefer digital copies (preferably in the formats EPUB and PDF)
- We cross-post all our reviews on Goodreads. They will only be posted on Amazon, Barnes & Noble etc. upon request
- We will be happy to help you promote your book (via giveaway, blog tour, author interview etc) if we end up liking it
- We would rather not work under a deadline, but feel free to let us know when you would like the review to appear
- Being busy students, we're only willing to spend our time on books that we are interested in reading. This means that if we're not intrigued by the overall premise of your book, it is likely that we'll decline your request
- We're currently not accepting requests from self-published authors
- Urban/High Fantasy
- Science fiction
We do not accept Adult fiction, MG/Children's fiction and anything that falls under Non-fiction.
Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more contact details, take a look at our Contact page.