2015 - Book Releases I Cannot Wait For

Thursday, December 18, 2014


It's that time of the year for spotlighting books you've read throughout the year, and the ones you want to read next year. So, I thought I'd share some of my highly anticipated books for the upcoming year.


       

1. The Fill-In Boyfriend 
by Kasie West

The literary goddess, everyone. I adore each and every book Kasie West has written by far and I would pretty much read anything she writes. Really looking forward to this one.

2. Untitled
(Throne of Glass #4) by Sarah J. Maas

No cover, no title, but that hardly matters. I need more Celaena and Rowan and Chaol and Dorian and, well, you know where this is going.


3. A Court of Thorns and Roses 
by Sarah J. Maas

EEK. I am so, so excited to read this, I can barely even contain myself. Excuse me while I go do a bit of deep breathing in hopes of calming down.

4. The Vanishing Throne  
(The Falconer #2) by Elizabeth May

The previous book left me feeling empty...in the best possible way. I need my dose of Kiaran, Aileana and Derek to continue living.


  

5. The Rose Society 
(The Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu

The Young Elites #1 was not the most impressive, but I'm extremely eager to see if this series will go where I am expecting it to.

6. Ensnared 
(Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard

Not really a fan of the cover. Still, this is Splintered, and I'm hoping it will be as amazing as ever.

7. Winter 
(The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

I almost forget about the amazing series  that is The Lunar Chronicles everytime. It remains an almost, thanks to all of you fabulous fangirls who love the series.

 

8. Red Queen 
by Victoria Aveyard

The cover is pretty. *sweats nervously* And uhm, yeah, the synopsis too of course. So yes, cannot wait to indulge in the book.

9. Miss Mayhem 
(Rebel Belle #2) by Rachel Hawkins

Rebel  Belle was a sweet, fun read and I am hoping this will be better. I have no idea what's wrong with that cover, though.. "But hey, don't judge a book by its cover." -The girl who judges books by their cover, 2014.

So, what 2015 releases are you excited for? 
Share your thoughts!